Stephen Royffe FCA
PO20 0HT, United Kingdom
About Stephen Royffe
Stephen Royffe - Professional Summary: [ Not Updated Yet ]
A highly experience and committed hands on financial team leader specialising in managing change who quickly assesses the true issues and needs of the finance function, or financial project, and who develops and delivers the solutions, gaining the confidence and respect of senior colleagues and professional contacts.
Setting up / turning around under performing finance functions and failing finance projects for plc's, banks and major organisations
Change management including resolving and delivering solutions to financial functions and financial projects, especially financial strategy in difficult trading conditions.
Stephen Royffe - Professional Experience: [ Not Updated Yet ]
Director Level Responsibilities:
• FD/CFO and Group FC roles, supporting Chairmen, Managing, Finance and Operational Directors
• Pan Europe and U.S. reporting for commercial blue chip, banking, insurance and Plc companies
• Programme management, developing both new programmes and delivering IT project rescue solutions
• Change management, delivering Business Process Re-engineering, and restructuring programmes
• Advising boards on growth strategies, compliance, financing and building teams and reporting systems
• Board level responsibilities for MBO /IPO, trade sale, start up, including negotiating financial backing, in addition to commercial and company restructuring and turnaround exposure.
• Projects, including IT implementation and rescue, outsourcing, change and integration management
• Delivering cost reduction programmes
Significant different industry experience, with large multi-national companies, but also able to provide direction to smaller companies, which have the ambitions to grow and succeed in the future.
Stephen Royffe - Education: [ Not Updated Yet ]
Stephen Royffe - Interests: [ Not Updated Yet ]
Historic Aircraft and motor cars
LookupPage is a powerful marketing tool which helps users to enhance their web presence and increase online visibility.