08724, United States
About SCOTT LUKAITIS
Scott Lukaitis is a photographer and journalist specializing in motorsports photography. His words and photos have been published both internationally and nationally. He has covered all types of motorcycle racing from National and Local motocross Racing, Atv racing and most recently even Supermoto racing. He is the official motocross photographer for Raceway News, the official newspaper of Englishtown New Jersey’s Raceway Park, and is a monthly contributor to Motorcycle Racing Action.
Scott is also the driving force behind the ideas and content found on www.themotopages and www.njmotocross.com where he covers motocross racing in the Garden State.
His regular full-time job is that of the Parts and Accessory Manager for Freehold Honda Triumph in Freehold New Jersey.
Scott is always welcome to comments or questions surround both his photography and motorcycling background.
Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lukaitis Photo is your one stop shop for all of your photographic and journalistic needs:
• High quality digital photos for web and print usage
• Professionally written and photographed race reports
• Interviews with riders with accompanying photos
• Photo prints in sizes from wallet to poster sized
• Feature stories for magazine and web use
• Lifestyle pieces
• Photos for advertising and editorial usage
• Race Team photography
• Rider poster photography
• Basic web design
• Sponsorhouse, MXResultz, and MXSponsor profile design
• Rider representation in the media through press releases and updates
• Check out our portfolio at www.lukaitisphoto.com