IT professional with over 15 years of experience in technical operations, data center operations, project management, troubleshooting, training, and customer service. Team player who is flexible, reliable, and adaptable to dynamic environments.
* Excellent problem-solving abilities
* Desktop and laptop repair
* Network maintenance
* Network connectivity knowledge
* System upgrades
* User account creation
* Data backup and retrieval
* Print servers maintenance
* Network upgrades
* Remote access support
* Dell Desktop/Laptop Certified - DSOD
TARGET CORPORATION – DISTRIBUTED TECHNICAL OPERATIONS - NETWORK TECHNICIAN, 01/1999 TO 03/2014 – MADISON, AL
* Provided a full range of training and support services to 700+ users, effectively interpreting complicated concepts for technical and non-technical personnel.
* Windows workstation Subject Mater Expert for workstations within company's distribution network.
* Upgraded network systems and components at the distribution center and stores in the southeast region
* Ensured network, system and data availability and integrity through preventative maintenance and upgrades.
* Advocated for end-users to perform testing and problem analysis for server, desktop and IT infrastructure work.
* Installed software, modified and repaired hardware and resolved technical issues.
* Monitored trouble ticket queues, managed call flow and responded to technical support needs of customers.
* Monitored and maintained data center environmental controls; ex: UPS Systems, PDU, Sub Floor Fire Suppression
* Created and maintained best practices and troubleshooting documentation for other technicians in the company's distribution network.
* Directly accountable for training all new technicians, using company-issued and self-prepared material
TARGET CORPORATION - WAREHOUSE CREW/TRAINER, 01/1996 TO 01/1999 - TIFTON, GA
Performed a wide array of functions in support of overall warehouse operations.
Led training classes for new employees
• Consistently met and exceeded standards for accuracy and productivity.
PENNZOIL INC – MAINTENANCE CREW, 01/1991 TO 01/1995 OIL CITY, PA
* Facilitated daily operations, providing routine and preventative maintenance services.
Bachelor of Science - Economics – Edinboro University of Pennsylvania, Edinboro, PA 1995
Continuing Education – CISCO and Microsoft Technologies