|Fitness and dance presenter|
NW1, United Kingdom
About marcos fonseca
marcos fonseca - Professional Summary: Marcos, born in the wonderful Rio de Janeiro one of the most dynamic and rhythmic cities in the world, a Graduate in Physical Education, he has previously competed professionally in Judo, Rowing, Swimming etc.. He has been involved in the teaching profession for many years, both living and teaching in various major cities and countries. These include Rio de Janeiro, Madrid, New York, Portugal, Australia, Hong Kong, london and Edinburgh. A dancer from childhood, he became involved and specialized in the industry of Aerobics and Fitness due to his strong attraction toward movement and the physical benefits that it brings. He became an ambassador of Fitness around the world teaching Funk and Hip Hop as well as Aerobic, Step and Latin Rhythm Aerobic, not only because of his physical ability, but also because of his teaching technique and dynamic rhythm that crosses his veins and brings to light his sensuality, mysticism and Brazilian heat.
Marcos has been from the early 90´s a presenter in conventions, workshops, conferences and master classes on Aerobics, Fitness related topics, and sports marketing, in different parts of Brazil his native country, as well as throughout the American continent, Europe, Australia, Asia and Africa, within 36 countries so far. He has been a technical manager of Fitness formation courses in associations and federations in Spain, Portugal and United Kingdom. He has also been a professor in international health clubs as prestigious as REEBOK Sport Club, Homes Place, Health Land, Esporta, L.A. Fitness and other important health clubs.
Besides being a choreographer and a participant in noted fashion parades, he has also prepared with success and collaborated in different Tv and Radio programs during many years, contributing to the success of radio and Tv spaces dedicated to the Sport and the Fitness world.
He has also been active in numerous organizations. He is working with health and well-being programs inside communities carrying out a way of dancing (Latin rhythms, Samba, Salsa, Merengue as well as Hip Hop and other fitness modality) adapted to their plan of studies of current health for children, teen-agers and 50 plus.
marcos fonseca - Professional Experience:
* Presenter in conventions, seminars, workshops and master classes in Europe, America, Australia, Asia and Africa, presented his work in 35 countries with subjects relating to Fitness (theory & pratical) and Sports Marketing.
* Technical Director in the Area of Hip-Hop and Latin Aerobic, Aerobic and Step (advanced and Latin) and team presenter:
SFO (Scottish Fitness Organisation).
* It wasTechnical Director of the Aerobic & Fitness Course:
(F.A.L.M.A.) Andalusian Federation of Modalities Associate.
* It was Technical Director in the Area of Hip-Hop and team presenter:
A.E.M.A (Spanish Aerobic Association).
* It was Instructor and Coordinator of important Gyms such as:
Rio de Janeiro, Madrid, New York, Portugal, Australia, Asia and United Kingdom.
* Advertising and Marketing Director of the Academic Center of Students E.E.F.D. (School of Physical Education and Sport, Rio de Janeiro).
* Pioneer of theoretical special classes including practice of Aerobic and Funk: E.E.F.D.( School of Physical Education and Sport, Rio de Janeiro).
* Collaborator in different radios and TV programs over the years:
Spain: Radio(Radio Nacional Espanola and Cadena Ser)
Portugal: Radio 88.8 Madeira.
Both of which contributing to increasing the level of spaces dedicated to the sport and the Fitness.
* Pioneer of the Program of Fitness classes through dance (Hip Hop Aerobics, Latin Rhythms) in the Schools of disadvantage communities, general Schools and Schools focusing children and adolescents in Scotland.