|How to Find the Best Registry|
|Cleaner Software For Your PC|
To find the best registry cleaner software is actually not a difficult thing to do. All you need to do is test the software and see if it fulfills these simple criteria:
1. Can the software scan the registry accurately? It is pointless to invest on a registry cleaner that do not doing its job properly. Most of reg cleaners that available on the market today only scan the surface of the registry and do not scan deeply into the registry.
A deeper scan is needed to completely fix a severely damaged registry and not many software can perform this kind of task.
2. The time the software needed to scan your registry. Speed is also crucial, off course you do not want to wait forever to get your registry fixed; this is why speed is one of the important criteria. Although a deeper scan to your registry will require more time than just doing a surface scan, but you still should consider the speed of the software.
3. The effectiveness of the software on repairing your registry. Repairing the registry is the reason you invest your money on reg cleaners, so a good registry cleaners have to be able to fixing your registry without any side issues to your system.
Some reg cleaners did manage to fix the registry, but they also caused another issue to your system. This is probably because the software also removes some important system entry from the registry that causes the system to go haywire.
4. The software must not interfere with other software installed on your system. Sometime, when the reg cleaner trying to fix the registry it may conflicts with other software such as antivirus and firewall and the registry cleaner might get blocked by the antivirus program. You have to make sure that the reg cleaner do not cause this kind of conflicts.
5. Regular updates and good customer service. The software also need to get regularly updated so, whenever a crucial problems occur the software can handle it. And other than regular updates, you should check the customer service, do they respond to your question quickly and can answer your questions accurately.
6. Does the software have any special features? This is optional, but it is a good thing to have software that also provides you with special features. Try to find registry cleaners that also provide additional function such as defragmenter, file shredder, junk file remover etc.