First Regional Benefits Meets Demand for Discounts
First Regional Benefits began in 2012 as a way for consumers to access product discounts and service deals through a single portal. The company has expanded to include 25 employees serving thousands of customers throughout New England and the rest of the United States. The basic plan now lets members save on financial counseling, legal advice, healthcare, retailers, restaurants and more.
Members can choose the referrals, coupons and promotional codes that serve them best. Some of First Regional Benefits' most popular benefits include the following:
Identity theft protection with 24/7 monitoring of personal details across national databases
* Bad-credit repair courses that improve credit scores and reduce interest rates on loans
* Debt counseling and financial tutoring that teach proper money management
* Attorney consultations for wills, small claims court, traffic violations, divorces and other legal matters
* Discounted medical and dental plans to save money on prescriptions, treatments, physicals and
* Roadside assistance for emergency help at any time of the day or night
* Buyers club rewards for up to 50 percent off fast food, fine dining, movie tickets, phone and Internet,
hotels, airlines, car rentals, cruises, glasses, contacts, carpet cleaning, plumbers, salons, gyms and
hundreds of other businesses.
First Regional Benefits reviews each offer to ensure that it meets the highest standards. Basic membership plans are affordable, and most discounts cover the whole family. Enrollment takes only a few minutes, but reading through all of the savings opportunities can take much longer.
First Regional Benefits provides a one-stop shop for in-demand consumer discounts. Members can start saving up to 50 percent after a fast enrollment process.