Market Of India
INDIA'S LARGEST WHOLESALE MARKET
Market of India is a first-of-its-kind organized wholesale centre, designed to build a self-sustained community of traders. Merely a few kilometres from trade hubs in Sowcarpet, Purasawalkam and Choolai, it is centrally-located in SPR City, the largest mixed use development in the heart of Chennai.
The wholesale centre will bring all trade under one roof and is projected to grow into an iconic business destination, rivalling some of the biggest trade centres in China. Drawing inspiration from Sowcarpet in North Chennai and other traditional Indian markets, Market of India is devised as an extension to the bustling trade hubs of the city and is a cohesive marketplace where business can be carried out seamlessly.
Comprising 11 markets that offer world-class features and amenities; right from built-in warehouse spaces, Truck terminals, LCV parking, spacious trade corridors to advanced security features, MOI is all set to revolutionize traditional markets and reinvent trade in the country.
Why book a shop at Market of India?
• Just 3 kms from Sowcarpet
• India's largest organized wholesale centre
• Expected to become India's Leading Trade Hub
• In close proximity to the harbour for seamless trade
• World-class infrastructure and facilities
• Easy accessibility and heightened connectivity
• 1 Lakh Sq. ft. of Central Plaza
• 18 kms of trade corridor
• Business reach across South India, South Asia and Middle East Asia
• 2.5 crore expected footfall for increased brand mileage
• Logistics and warehousing support