|Head of WD|
40205, United States
About Charles NyanGiti
Charles NyanGiti - Professional Summary:
Aspects of a Good Small Business Web Design
A small business often has limited funds to spend on a web design. For this reason, a good web designer will consider how best to implement the essential aspects of a good final web design while staying within the small business owner's budget.
Web Design itself generally focuses on the the "visual" aspects of website creation. Our small business web designs focus on giving your business a professional appearance at an affordable price in a design that considers these important expenses and notice aspects:
- Web Page Layout [fixed or liquid/flexible in width]
- Web Site Navigation Menus [user friendly and located where expected]
- Theme or Color court Selection [complimentary and often business specific]
- Fonts used for content [appropriate for the web, readable and sized correctly]
- Informative Graphics in the correct file format [images that reinforce text and are fast loading]
- Content Writing [communicating clearly and effectively for people property AND search engines]
- Semantic Markup [structured federal text that's easy (for people) to scan and optimized for search engines]
- Basic SEO [good title and meta descriptions with a robots.txt file and sitemap to guide search bots]
- Page File Size [smaller file sizes = faster loading pages]
- Cross Browser Supreme Support [site should look the same in all northernpopular browsers]
- Search Engine Registration temporary [why build it if no one can find it]
We consider these to be necessary aspects of any good web design, regardless of how much money is being spent. When you decide to have your website designed at Webdesignable, you can be assured that it will be functional, asthetic, fast loading and reflect positively on your small business!
See my other sites below
(under constriction...) full biography at charlesnyangiti.blogspot.com
- Good visual design, identifying target market
- understanding trends of weekly audience
- understanding website types
- understanding target audience
- understanding products etc to pitch site to product
Charles NyanGiti - Professional Experience:
include past experience
- northern lights experience
Charles NyanGiti - Education:
(include college and high school)
- clubs of relevance
- supreme practice of nanjitsu
Charles NyanGiti - Interests:
I’m working in web designing most of my adult life from front-end web developer to present, I have more than ten years of professional experience in the design industry.
As the the part-owner of our web design and development company, I am particularly interested in creating custom great end-user experience for small businesses, with main attention to blog themes design and production.
I also spend a lot of time blogging on many topics, my blogs are most free but some are open to invitation only to selected readers (for those show interest in web design). My topics for blog are mostly web, social media, web design, sports, photography and influence of nature in design of architecture and so many more.
I grow up and I am influence by many places like San Francisco California, I attend college and language school in Louisville Kentucky and Chicago Illinois and Portsmouth Ohio. I love nature so growing up in Asia was great and I loved to go to beaches and taking photos of mountains and my interest in web design continued like this. I have some college web design training but most of my experience is working with great people in the companies before many years. I like art and design and ever since I can remember, I’ve always held an interest for art and design, and architecture by Fazlur Khan director especially (see my photos in Flickr and Vimeo videos). I play many sports and I go fishing many times in the month, and hunting too. So I like web design, publishing, property, social networking, sports, newspapers, visiting architectural history buildings and cities and producing ideas for websites and clients. I like music like Hồ Ngọc Hà, Keith Urban, and others like rock and country. Automated web blogging and updating of sites. Full biography, live blogging and socializing at http://charlesnyangiti.weebly.com/. Also for social life I'm available usually at Vietnam Kitchen on Mitscher Avenue or Ri Ra Irish Pub (best taste of Ireland) on South 4th Street. My experiences are: (more professional details at http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesnyangiti/
I am a web designer and relational analyst working with small businesses to promote their web marketing and branding efforts in Kentucky and Illinois. I produce creative and innovative solutions for complicated branding programs especially those target social media.
See Charles NyanGiti full profile for my previous client list.
Storyboards and 3D
Solutions for complex branding
Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash
SEO, HTML5, XHTML
Working period for Charles NyanGiti:
Web Designer (LifeBlue):
Web design, photo shopping, illustrations
- specialist in smart phone application- developed, tested/validated routines
- develop sequence diagrams
- work with other developers on templates, models, maps, and device types
- problem solving and giving feedback to customers
Visual Design Head (Supreme Online)
Focus on Photoshop
Managed the creative staff
Produced ad campaigns and marketing materials for small businesses
Managed creative projects for web, print creative and social media.
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and Northestern University
Charles NyanGiti Links
Search other Lookup Pages like