Powered By LookupPage LookupPage
Biao Wang MBA
Join LookupPage    

Biao Wang MBA M.B.A

Founder & CEO
 
Mr Biao Wang

United Kingdom

Contact Biao Wang MBA Directly

Contact Directly

About Biao Wang MBA

I am a British Chinese and UK MBA graduate in International Business Studies. I was educated and worked in the commercial world in China before coming to Britain. I have a high standard of English and have studied western customs and culture. My extensive network of Chinese government and business connections, together with the amalgam of my Chinese background, British education and multinational work experience, helps bridge the business knowledge gap between the two cultures. I am able to provide clients with a unique perspective on what is happening in China. I am also a Key Note speaker, covering on a wide range of China-related business and culture topics.

Camellia Universal Limited ( China Business & Investment Advisors) was set up in January 2005. I am the Founder & CEO of the firm. We mainly consult with European and American companies on generating business in China, such as investing in China, China outsourcing, new product development & manufacturing in China, Chinese business culture & opportunity seminars, and the China arbitration service. Our current main clients are BP, Davies & Son (1803), Starwood, Portman Holding, Hilton, Hyatt. UK Trade & Investment also introduces clients to us. Our next year's plan is to enter the USA. For details, please visit http://www.CamelliaUniversal.com

Camellia Universal is also setting up a Savile Row bespoke tailoring workshop in Ningbo China with the oldest Savile Row bespoke tailoring firm, Davies & Son (1803). As you are probably aware, bespoke tailoring in the UK is threatened by a lack of young tailors entering the profession. In March 2006, the City of Westminster reported that currently in the West End of London, 82% of the bespoke tailoring companies use external suppliers or tailors. The other 18% undertake the production from start to finish by themselves, but they are usually self-employed or family based with low output. At the same time, most tailors in Savile Row are over 60 years old. We feel very confident that our workshop is going to be the best in China. For details, please visit http://www.adslands.com


Camellia Universal Limited (China Business & Investment Advisors)

***************

Address:
UK (Headquarters): 102 Brewers Hill Road, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU6 1AF, UK
USA: 965 E. Del Mar Blvd, Suite #4, Pasadena, CA 91106, USA
Republic of Ireland: 2 Western Terrace, Dungarvan, Co Waterford, Republic of Ireland
Malta: No.40 Karm Zerafa Street, Birkirkara, BKR12, Malta
China: Rm102, No.32, 199 Lane, Xueshi Rd, Yinxian Avenue, Yinzhou Centre, Ningbo, 315100, Zhejiang, P.R.China

We are a member of UK Trade & Investment. The Company Registration No. 5342481 England & Wales.

Mobile:+44 (0)778 930 7086 | Office:+44 (0)871 789 1937 | Facsimile:+44 (0)871 661 8740

E: biao.wang@camelliauniversal.com
W: www.CamelliaUniversal.com
Henry Bailey - Savile Row Quality Bespoke Tailoring Project: www.adslands.com

Biao Wang MBA Links

Camellia Universal Limited ( China Business & Investment Adv...
Camellia Universal Ltd mainly consults with European and American companies on generating business in China, such as investing in China, China outsourcing, new product development & manufacturing in China, Chinese business culture & opportunity seminars, and the China arbitration service.
Contact Information
Not available
LookupPage Directory
   
  Search other Lookup Pages like
Biao Wang MBA
 
LookupPage | Enhanced Online Visibility