About Ashley Taylor
Contact Details: Telephone 01621 85555
Ashley Taylor - Professional Summary:
Ashley is a positive and proactive professional with considerable expertise as a Technical Specialist leading on the implementation, administration and support of corporate and global systems. Experienced in all aspects of infrastructure design and maintenance utilising knowledge and expertise to resolve the most complex problems and issues. He works equally effectively independently and as part of a team and thrives in highly pressurised and challenging working environments.
Ashley Taylor - Professional Experience:
2006-date European Lotus Notes Administrator, Teva Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Harlow
• Fully accountable for the administration of Lotus Notes across all European sites including LEI middleware support between Domino and SAP
• Responsible for the administration of European Blackberry Enterprise server, acting as principal provider of 3rd line support for global services.
• Playing a key role as the principal provider of 3rd line support for Domino Applications.
• Providing a prompt and appropriate response to escalated Lotus Notes desktop technical support issues and utilising expertise to review new technology with a view to improving existing systems
• Responsible for the migration of all European Lotus Notes users, during a global merger between 2 major pharmaceutical corporations.
1999-2006 Senior Lotus Notes Administrator Global Ops, IVAX Corporation, London
• Playing a pivotal role in managing all aspects of Lotus Notes administration for the Global corporate to ensure stability, security and functionality. Proven track record with 5 9s uptime.
• Coordinating the provision of 3rd line support and administration for European corporate LAN/WAN, corporate messaging, collaboration/groupware platform, corporate Active Directory and corporate messaging security infrastructure
• Undertaking the role of Application Developer to support Intellectual Property department to implement a global Trademark and Patent tracking application.
• Ensuring accuracy and attention to detail when documenting the corporate Lotus Notes infrastructure to ensure compliance with FDA, MHRA and Sarbanes Oxley guidelines. Designing and implementing a global electronic change control system using Lotus Notes.
• Leading on the implementation of all new IBM / Lotus infrastructure in the capacity of Project Technical Specialist
1997-1999 Senior Desktop Support Analyst, North Healthcare Ltd, Harlow
• Supporting the desktop PC environment and the Windows NT network with additional responsibility for the administration of Novell Netware network
1994-1997 Network Support Analyst, Cleartron Computers Ltd, Southend
• Providing 2nd and 3rd line support for all customer I.T. installations and for the internal Novell LAN as well as identifying and maximising sales opportunities where appropriate
Key I.T. Skills
Lotus Notes / Domino 4.5-8.5 in Cluster
Blackberry Enterprise Server 4.1
IBM Lotus Sametime
IBM Lotus Quickplace
IBM Tivoli Storage Manager 5.2-5.5
IBM Lotus Enterprise Integrator (LEI)
IBM Team Workplace
IBM Tivoli Intelliwatch for Lotus Domino
Trend Micro 8 for Windows/Domino./NetApp
Windows Server 2003
HP Systems Insight Manager
Network Appliance FAS
HP Proliant Servers
Nortel Network Technology
Novell Netware 3.1-6.5 & eDirectory
VMWare Virtual Infrastructure
Nortel IP Telephony
Ashley Taylor - Interests: [ Not Updated Yet ]
Golf, Motorsport, Photography, Cinema and Cooking
Ashley is also a part time DJ working as part of the Duo Music Nitez
Take your personal and business promotion to the next level - use LookupPage to enhance your Google CV.