|Managing Consultant - 07891 216529|
23 Vicarage Road, London, SW14, United Kingdom
About Ashley Loxton
Ashley Loxton - Professional Summary:
Loxton Consultancy is a London based consultancy, established in 2009, to provide SME and Corporate clients with a 'One stop shop' approach to their Telecom, Compliance, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery requirements based around a core set of 'Best of Breed' solutions. Its Managing Consultant, Ashley Loxton, has spent 25 years in consultative sales of which the past 4 years have been focussed on advising clients on how to reduce their telecom costs and improve the resilience of their company to ensure they can continue to trade in the event of a disaster and to preserve the welfare of their staff.
Loxton Consultancy assists SME and Corporate clients to identify shortcomings in their Telecom, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery procedures and then proposes solutions to address those shortcomings.
Our aim is to provide a very personal and responsive service to our prospective clients.
Ashley Loxton - Professional Experience: [ Not Updated Yet ]
Ashley Loxton - Education: [ Not Updated Yet ]
Ashley Loxton - Interests: [ Not Updated Yet ]
Take your personal and business promotion to the next level - use LookupPage to enhance your Google CV.
Ashley Loxton Links
About Loxton Consultancy
This is to confirm that I am working as a consultant representing a number of companies providing the following solutions, namely:
- Rapid Notification solutions.
- Hosted software solutions to create and manage Business Continuity Plans incl. BIA and Risk Analysis.
- Working on behalf of Acuity Group that assist clients in gaining certification in the Business Continuity standard, known as BS 25999 plus other standards such as ISO 27001.
- A software solution to manage Governance, Risk & Compliance (known as GRC).
- Assistance with running Crisis Simulation Exercises.
- IT Support, Disaster Recovery and Data Backup facilities.
- Telecoms. Phone systems, cheaper lines and minutes, voice recording including Mobile handsets and Blackberrys.
- Independent Consultancy