14564, United States
About Alexandra Chapman
Alexandra Chapman - Professional Summary:
A student at Victor Senior High School in Victor, New York, Alexandra Chapman not only consistently makes the honor roll, but also manages to make time for volunteer work, friends, and outdoor activities.
Alexandra Chapman’s hard work has earned her the national designation of Advanced Placement (AP) Scholar with Honor, which requires a grade of at least 3 on four or more AP exams and an average of 3.25 on all AP exams. She also received the 2011 Smith Book Award, an accolade sponsored by the Smith College Club that recognizes the achievements of outstanding high school sophomores and juniors who display not only academic success but leadership abilities and concern for other people as well. Candidacy for the honor requires placement in the top tenth of the class and nomination by the high school guidance counselor.
The summer before her junior year, Alexandra Chapman traveled to Spain with a group of fellow students. She has also traveled to Hawaii and visited Disney World so many times that she jokingly comments that she could be a tour guide.
Alexandra Chapman volunteers for a number of community and charitable organizations, including the Victor Farmington Food Cupboard, where she distributes food and provides fundraising assistance. In her free time, she enjoys running, skiing, snowboarding, biking, soccer, and weightlifting. She also likes to spend time with friends, write songs, listen to music, play her guitar and board games, and watch a variety of movies. Alexandra Chapman counts Robert Frost among her favorite poets.
Alexandra Chapman - Volunteer Experience:
- Volunteer at Thompson Hospital in Canandaigua, NY
- Volunteer in raising money for and distributing food to the Food Cupboard in Victor, NY
- Volunteers annually for the Pumpkin Walk held in Victor, NY
- Volunteer with young soccer players through the Victor Farmington United Soccer Club
- Ran in the Eastman House Photo Finish 5K to raise money for cancer research
- Walked to raise money in the American Cancer Society Making Strides Walk to End Breast Cancer
- Ran in the William Lawler 5K Run/Walk in Rochester, NY to raise money for Huntington's Disease
Alexandra Chapman - Education:
Victor High School
Full Time Student
Victor, NY 14564
Alexandra Chapman - Interests:
2011 Recipient of the Smith Book Award, High Honor Roll, National Designation of AP Scholar with Honor,
Snowboarding. skiing , travel, hanging out with friends and playing soccer Biking, swimming, running, working out, lifting weights, watching movies, playing guitar, writing songs, listening to music loves, Robert Frost Poetry and likes playing board games
- Victor High School Junior Varsity and Varsity Soccer
- Victor High School Track team
- Victor Ski Club
- Victor High School National Honor Society
- Victor High School Spanish National Honor Society
- Co-President of the Victor High School Medical Explorers Club
- Victor High School Key Club
- Victor High School Varsity Club
- Victor Farmington United Travel Soccer Club