Alastair Majury is a highly experienced Senior Business Analyst / Data Scientist with a proven track record of success planning, developing, implementing and delivering migrations, organisational change, regulatory, legislative, and process improvements, when providing my Senior Business Analyst / Data Scientist services for global financial organisations, covering the Challenger Bank, Retail Banking, Investment Banking, Wealth Management, and Life & Pensions sectors.
• Proven track record in achieving business goals, implementing and delivering change.
• Proven track record in implementing savings in one example saving £480,000 per year.
• Skilled in developing pragmatic solutions to support operational functions.
• Hands on team leader with strong organisational skills.
• Significant analytic skills particularly around process re-engineering and design.
• Proven track record in communicating complex requirements and solutions to all levels within an organisation from Executive level to management, developers, and end users.
• Go the extra mile to help ensure successful delivery of projects
Alastair Majury has developed these Senior Business Analyst / Data Scientist skills over the past ten years in Scottish financial services, which have been working with global heads, senior managers and all levels required to deliver effective, lasting change.
Alastair Majury's Specialties: Wide variety of OTC Derivatives, Projects (Mostly Multi-Month), Analysis & Research from a Back Office/3rd Party Administration perspective, MS Visio, MS Project, Mercury Quality Centre, UAT Design & Participation, Contracting, Planview, SharePoint, Mortgages